Wall Coordination

In my dorm, each floor has a specific color, and ours happens to be bright green.  I've always been a fan of this citrus-y color, and my desire to take selfies was at an unusual high...so I decided to precariously balance my camera on the stairs and railing to get a few shots. It was a good way to destress from studies!  This was an easy look for getting to and from a long day of classes; the heels are the comfiest I've ever owned.

 The best part about this dress are the deep pockets.  The worst part about this dress is that I made it and I can see certain seams already unraveling a bit...it was a great summer project though, and I'm proud to say I can (somewhat) use a sewing machine. (Not as well as Melinda, but that's another story.)

Scarf Gap
Necklace Forever 21
Shoes Clarks
-Isabelle

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you made that dress Isabelle! You are so talented my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of green is very beautiful!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress look so pretty (: , I love your shoe! (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin