A Study Break Photoventure

 





The other day I took a study break with my friend Annina and explored an abandoned building in downtown. I was amazed by the warped wood floors, the exposed insulation and the metal bars dangling from the ceiling. Definitely a post-apocalyptic find in the middle of the city! I can only imagine what it was like to work in the building when it was in its heyday. Hopefully I'll get a chance to explore more buildings next year, but for now I'm headed home for a couple of weeks and will be hitting those MCAT books.
-Isabelle

Jacket Bernardo
Shirt 14th&Union 
Jeans Alice and Olivia
Shoes Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Your hair has gotten so long!! And I am so sad I can't photoshoot with you this summer :( I always love seeing all these shoots!

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin