Summertime Vibes





As some of you may know, I took a flight across the pond to London, where I'll be interning at a museum. At first I was pretty nervous about traveling abroad on my own - I've only been on family trips so far, and though I've been going to school on the other coast for three years, it's not quite the same as landing in a different country. I'm about two weeks in and though I still get lost frequently, I'm adjusting to life as an independent (and even poorer) student in the UK. The weather has been beautiful (though the allergies are a downer) and it's been enlightening to do something besides immerse myself in science classes. I've been trying to enjoy as much of the free museums and parks as I can; Regent's Park is just a five minute walk from my flat and offers lush greenery and plenty of people watching opportunities!
-Isabelle
Jacket Kut from the Kloth
Shirt & Leggings H&M
Sandals Pacsun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin