Spring Forward



As soon as the temperature rises above 35 degrees, I break out the skirts and flats and put away the gigantic puffy coat I'm usually sporting from October to March. On this fine (and by fine I mean 50 degree but windy and overcast) day, I wanted to bring a little spring with me. Recently I've been in a button down and skirt type mood. This button down has a bit of a nod-to-70s floral print, but it pairs well with simple solid pieces and a few gold accents. I wore this look to dinner and fortunately the skirt flares out so I had plenty of room for my food baby!

PS. My hair is finally getting long enough to (almost) french braid, which is fairly exciting. Mainly because I'm trying to figure out ways to hide the mullet. Time for a trim?




-Isabelle
Shirt J. Crew
Skirt ASTR
Necklace Dogeared
Bag Tahari
Shoes Halogen

Photos by Drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin