Borrowed from the Boys


Spring is finally coming! When I first wrote this blog post, it was a full force blizzard outside and I thought winter would never end. Fortunately, Mother Nature had a change of heart and we're currently in 55 degree weather (and loving it).

My boyfriend visited last week. On the final day I stole his plaid button-down and wrapped it around my waist for a bit of pattern mixing. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but it was fun trying to style something oversize. 



-Isabelle

Shirt American Eagle
Button down American Eagle
Jeans Forever21/DIY
Bracelets from China/Honduras
Shoes Clarks


1 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you styled this look so chicly, the plaid shirt looks great tied around the waist.

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin