Mini Meringues

As I stepped into Le Panier, a French bakery in Seattle's historical Pike Place market, I instantly felt nostalgic. Though the last time I visited Paris was almost five years ago, and the visit was under a week, the buttery scent of pastries immediately took me back to the Paris mornings of my memories. Every morning, before we left to tour the city, my family and I would stop by a bakery near our hotel. And every morning, I would get an almond croissant. 
I think it's incredible that memory can be so interlinked with smell. Do any of you readers have a scent that never fails to bring back certain memories?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin