Fire in the Sky

I have never been able to sit through an entire sunset. By "entire", I mean, the sun is all the way in the sky one moment, and is completely gone the next. Unfortunately (or fortunately, for you impatient ones out there) the sun seems to set extremely quickly in Hawaii. It literally seemed to drop from the sky as if it had a long day and really just wanted to take a break from looking at humans. Okay, perhaps I am exaggerating, but nonetheless, the sunset was absolutely gorgeous. My family and I found this beautiful spot to take pictures and watch the sun set, with the sea on one side and volcanic rock on the other. 
~Melinda







Top: Express
My favorite skirt ever: UO
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Forever21

1 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! I adore sunsets!!! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin