Lab Coat

What I wear in Chemistry lab:


What I daydream about wearing:


Rachel Zoe Brocade Coat
Zara Combination Fabric Coat


Zara Long Flowing Trench Coat
Acne Resort 2014


Calvin Klein Resort 2014
Thakoon Resort 2014

Whenever I had some downtime in Ochem lab, I always found my mind daydreaming about all the more fashionable white coats I wished I could wear. I mean, these coats are all long enough to be protective, and the required color. I wonder what my professor would do if I showed up in some Thakoon?

-Melinda

6 comments:

  1. Like the Rachel Zoe or Thakoon!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Zoe and Zara ones are super nice!

    Love, Liese
    Cats & Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda, Thakoon look amazing. I think if you would show up wearing this, your professor would be speechless.
    Dusana :-)
    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post!!! That Acne resort picture is amazing
    http://tickledpink.alphie-eve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it!
    thank you so much for your comment!
    happy weekend!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly awesome and trendy lab coats and I am sure everyone will love to wear them. I hope such revolution also comes to scrub pants one day. My brother works in a clinic and has got bored of wearing such uniform every day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin