On a Boat

 I admit that when Melinda and I went to the lavender festival, I brought a bag full of clothes because I couldn't decide what to wear.  The result was extra outfits for the ferry ride across the sound.  The sun was starting to get low in the sky by the time we headed back, making for some cool lighting.  My camera also mysteriously had finger smudges all over the lens, so I guess it added some interesting haze. Makeshift filter?

 Melinda is also looking pretty fierce. She basically owns the boat.
And a much-needed picture of us together to top it all off.
On me:
Top Colette
Skirt Asos
Sandals J.Crew
-Isabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin