Soaking up the Sunset


 Because I'm on the semester system, the end of my summer is fast approaching.  With work and a million little projects in mind, time is running short! The weather in the Pacific Northwest has been lovely for the past few days (although today it rained...but we PNWers like that too).  I've been wearing this tiger print blouse for a few days in a row now... even though it's black, it's very airy (and I scored it on sale at Aritzia too).  The jeans are based off these AG jeans that I saw at Anthropologie in March and were still $100 on sale.  One of summer's great DIY projects.

Blouse Talula
Jeans Forever21, modified
Sandals J. Crew
Camera Necklace from Melinda

-Isabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Our Websites

Instagram: Melinda || Isabelle
Tumblr: Isabelle || Melinda

About

Click the widget to follow us so we can read all of your lovely blogs!

Follow on Bloglovin